I just heard a passer-bye say “I hate the city more than I hate muggacino’s” then a guy assaulted a car! Nuff said
Permanent link to this article: https://marcus.herstik.com/2011/city-life/
Permanent link to this article: https://marcus.herstik.com/2011/bbq-beer-bellies/
Have you received those emails about how to beat cancer, or how “Muffy” the dog needs you to send an email on so that it will save her owner from dropping into the jaws of death… blah blah. You know what I mean …THOSE emails.
Permanent link to this article: https://marcus.herstik.com/2011/hoax-emails-using-bcc/
You know it was a great weekend when you…
- Drink champagne overlooking Sydney Harbour with friends
- Lose a phone
- Win some money
- Have breakfast at “City Extra”
- Watch the sun rise from a cab ride home
- Get pizza for lunch & other junk for later
- Get a new phone
- Go for a drive
- Have a lovely picnic
- Have a fantastic Japanese tepan-yaki meal
- Get to bed before 11pm ready for Monday
- Wake up refreshed & take the dog for a walk before starting the week!
Permanent link to this article: https://marcus.herstik.com/2011/you-know-it-was-a-great-weekend-when/
Went down to Manly with my wife & a good mate.
The plan was to have a bite to eat & drink a coffee or 2 at the Pantry Manly then go for a ride to Narrabeen. The idea was two-fold, check out his new bike (2008 Suzuki V-Strom 650) & to get some sausages from a darn good butcher.
Permanent link to this article: https://marcus.herstik.com/2011/breakfast-manly/