After upgrading to an iPhone4 I started installing some apps, of which I have about 100 so far. This got me thinking as to what I need (or hope to not need).
So far on my list (in no particular order)
1) First Aid by St John’s Ambulance Service. I hope to never use this app but it seems a cheap price for the insurance it provides.
2) Google – for obvious reasons as it saves loading Safari
3) Shazam (or SoundHound)
4) Social media – Twitter, Facebook & other sites generally have their own app
5) TweetDeck is an ‘app’ I use on my laptop & it works as well on the iPhone
6) WordPress allows me to post this easily
7) Beachsafe by the Surf Life Savers is great for checking the beaches with some having webcam
8) Parkpatrol allows for tracking and adding the location of parking cops
9) NRMA roadside assistance is one I hope I don’t need and can easily be unused due to calling rather using an app but it is still a great app
13) WeatherZone because I think its better than the built in app as it is more accurate and shows the BOM radar
14) Dragon Dictation because there is nothing better than talking out loud and seeing the words appear on a screen
15) Bump because it’s easy to use and works
So what apps do you use & what would you say I missing?